Thursday, March 29, 2007

A Brief Holiday

Hello Family,

Hope this finds you all well. I myself am recovering from my 5 days off. I say recovering because Candy had the brilliant idea that on these days off I could paint. And being the loving husband that I am I said sure. So after two days of rest, I got to work.

Now our place for those that have seen inside has very little wall space and more window and door space. So I thought no problem. And the first day seemed to go that way. Well unbenounced(I know I spelt it wrong) to me, with all the cutting in I had to do, I was putting my legs thought the workout of the century.

The next morning after doing a full day of squats(not to be confused with the trots), I had the sorest legs I have had in years. Every time I went down to cut in, I wasn't sure if I was coming up again. I thought I might need to hook up the LIFE LINE just in case I fell and couldn't get up.
Well after much pain and suffering I endured and got most of the painting done. The place looks fresh, bright and clean. As you will see we did not pick our usual neutral colors, and we love it.

Love you all and miss you almost as much.


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi old man! It looks gorgeous. What a good husband you are. Aidan says it is beautiful.

PCKUHN said...

Well, thanks so much Aidan. Your the best nephew ever!!!

Tricia said...

The colors are great! Isn't it worth all the pain and suffering when you are so satisfied with the results!

Papa said...

As they (whoever they are??) say "NO PAIN, NO GAIN". Looks like you did a great job Patrick without your Dad's help. I think with my eyes you would have had paint all over the ceiling and the floor. When you coming to paint my house?