Thursday, December 21, 2006

A day in the life of Patrick and Candy

Goodmorning Family and Friends!!!!I was sitting on the couch this morning with Eddie and drinking my tea when I thought,"Its not fair that Elizabeth and Leah get to put all these cute pictures of their goings on during the day." So with my brilliant mind I said to Candy,"Hey Candy, why don't we take some pictures of our day to put on our blog." She just looked at me with a stupid look on her face, so I proceeded in my own humour that she obvious didn't get.

Any hooo!!!! Here are some pictures of the things we were up too today. Enjoy!!!!
Patrick doing his hair

Eddie saying goodmorning!!!


Jack begging for his breakfast

Candy srubbing the Kitchen floor

A rare occurance, Patrick vacumming

A cupple of love birds

Well, I hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned for a up coming Christmas Blog.

A special note to Leah: We miss you all so much!!! Merry Merry Christmas and may God continue to Bless you and your beautiful family. And yes Andy I think you are beautiful too!!!

2 comments:

leah said...

You guys are too adorable....and hilarious! Made me miss you even more than I do already! Wishing I was there with you all:-( Give everyone some Kuhn sized hugs from me! Love You and Merry Christmas....we'll talk in a few days!

leah said...

Hey...where is the Christmas blog you promised anyways!?